2019 Adult Club Championships Draw
The 2019 GMLTC Club Championship draw and rules can be downloaded from the links below. The draw is up in the main clubhouse foyer.
The main rules are here:
- Please arrange matches as soon as possible and don’t leave it to the last minute!
- Some draws are staggered and therefore have an extra round. Early matches please get going ASAP.
- All matches will be the best of three tie-break sets with the tie-break at 6-6 EXCEPT the Super Veteran events which will be the best of three sets but the third set is a match tie-break, first to 10 with 2 clear points after 9-9.
- The super veterans are round-robin events where everyone plays each other. The winner of the box will win the event. The criteria for winning the group is firstly wins and if level, percentage of sets won to sets played. If still level, percentage of games won to games played. There will not be a final but if players are available a presentation on finals day after the last match is completed will take place.
- The idea is to play the matches but where needed, I will have to default players who do not arrange their matches.
- Please add any contact information to the sheet to assist other players.
Members contact details can be found here: Member Contact Details
Any queries contact Andy Fyfe (firstname.lastname@example.org)